As a makeup artist, I have a lot of clients with different colour hair, so I needed an all around brow palette that will suit any client I have. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette has 11 Brow Powder Duo shades which shades contain:
- Taupe – Platinum to light blonde hair.
- Medium Brown – Medium brown to dark brown hair or salt and pepper grey hair.
- Blonde – Golden blonde to dark blonde hair.
- Dark Brown – Medium brown to dark brown hair.
- Caramel – Golden brown to light brunette hair.
- Ebony – Dark brown to black hair.
- Auburn – Strawberry blonde to auburn hair.
- Granite – Cool dark brown to black hair.
- Soft Brown – Dark blonde to light brown hair.
- Chocolate – Warm brown to dark brown hair.
- Ash Brown – Medium brown to brunette hair.
- Brow Primer – Highly versatile, this clear brow primer can be used to tame unruly brows, conceal fine wrinkles and fix lip colour into place;enriched with Aloe Vera and a blend of Botanical Waxes, Brow Primer can be used alone or with brow powder for optimal brow definition
The palette is extremely compact, lightweight & thin. It fits perfectly into my makeup case and bag. The shades come in round pans which are removable and magnetic. You can purchase the pans individually when they are used up.
Apply the primer with a brow brush first, then apply the powder. The powder is buildable, with the first layer giving you a natural look. Putting on a second coat of the powder will give a more full on look. I use the lighter colour in the taupe first for the inner part of my brow & then use the darker colour in taupe for the end of my brow, to give an ombre kind of look.
This palette is a must for any makeup artist or someone that changes their hair colour constantly & needs to keep buying different colour brow products. You can buy it on Beauty Bay just Click Here