I am really trying to get into moisturing my body, so I was thrilled when a friend gave me the St Tropez Watermelon Gradual Tan Body Lotion. I am a big fan of fruit scented tans so I could not wait to try this.
- New fresh watermelon scent
- 72 hour moisturisation with St Tropez oil based moisture-lock technology generating our most nourishing & flawless tan yet
- Effective natural hydrating skincare actives
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture to develop and maintain tan
- Easy to gradually build your glow as part of your daily regime
- Streak-free, easy to apply with even fade
- Paraben-free, Cruelty free, Vegan
- It says it’s best to apply the watermelon gradual tan when your skin is towel dried after a shower.
I apply this tan on my dry skin after a shower like it advises me to. If you are a fan of the scent of watermelon, you are going to love the smell of this lotion. I use a tanning mitt instead of my hands, as I feel that it