I get asked a lot about this, so I decided to make a post of simple little tricks to make your eyes appear bigger or smaller.
TO ACHIEVE BIGGER LOOKING EYES
- After applying your eye shadow, place gel or liquid liner above your lash line. Do not apply on your water line (the inside of your eye). This will make your eyes appear bigger then they already are.
- Place white or a nude eye liner on your water line, this will make your eyes appear brighter. I love using NYC Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I use this trick when I look tired.
- Add lashes, this will also make your eyes look bigger & brighter. You can use natural looking or whispie lashes for during the day time.
- You can use all or only one of the steps above to make sure eyes appear bigger.
TO ACHIEVE SMALLER LOOKING EYES
- Place black, dark brown or navy liquid or gel eye liner on your water line. This will make your eyes look like they have ‘shrunk’.
- Apply dark eyeshadow to the outer corners of your eyes. It will shade that part of your eye area, making eyes appear smaller.
- Do winged liner. This will make your eyes appear longer & thinner.
I hope these little tips helped you achieve the look you wanted 😄